Winners of each category (except for ACC Workplace Safety, More FM Customer Choice Award, Creative Northland Excellence in Arts Business) are considered for the Westpac Northland Business Excellence Supreme Award which will be announced at the gala dinner. Westpac are associated with 19 regional business excellence awards nationwide, and their partnership with the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce Northland reflects the impact they believe Northland has on New Zealand business.
Value proposition for the Westpac Supreme Winner
- Discounted NZCoCN membership for following year.
- Recognition and company materials at Chamber Business Award events for following year.
- Opportunity to guest speak at NZCoCN function.
- 2 complimentary NZCoCN monthly luncheon tickets to one luncheon.
- 2 discounted NZCoCN monthly luncheon tickets to one luncheon.
- Permission to display the NZCoCN Awards logo on company stationery and advertising material.
- 1 Complimentary BA5 hosting opportunity.
- Customer Experience enhancement package from CX Group including a business wide review of your Service Aptitude (C-SAT) and two other workshop or review services of your choice designed to improve your customer experiences, business profit and growth. Value up to $4,000+GST
- Media package consisting of The Advocate (print) package of $1000+GST advertisement placement and free advert creative. (Consisting of their category winner prize and supreme award prize)
- Media package consisting of Media Works (radio) package of $1000+GST airtime and free advert creative (Consisting of their category winner prize and supreme award prize)
- Media package consisting of a Channel North (TV) package for TVC production and 12 month airtime (60 airings a month) valued at $5,600.00+GST (Consisting of their category winner prize and supreme award prize)
- TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE – over $11600+gst