Who can enter the Business Coaching New ZealandBest Emerging Business category?
This category is open to businesses that have been operating for less than two years as at 31 March 2013, but have completed at least one year’s trading prior to date of entry. Judges will have the final say on whether an entrant fits into this category.
What are the judges looking for in this category?
The judges are seeking to recognise an emerging business that has a clear understanding of its competencies and its objectives, which has planned and is on track for achievable success.
- Significant achievements in developing the business
- Appreciation of skills required to operate a business including effective cash flow management and capital structures
- A sound knowledge of their business and market/s
- Demonstration of forward thinking/planning for long-term sustainability including business/marketing planning
- Risks taken and how they were managed
- Demonstration of effective systems and processes
- Proactive approach in seeking advice and/or funding
About Business Coaching New Zealand
Business Coaching New Zealand can help you achieve dreams that others only imagine. With the help of a highly trained and knowledgeable coach your business can be the best it will ever be and you will always congratulate yourself for inviting a Business Coaching New Zealand coach into your business life.
Founding director, Terry Sage has over 30 years business experience and shares his expertise with all of his valued clients. He has a passion all things aquatic and marine, engines and speed.
Call now on (09) 4343180 to talk to a Business Coaching New Zealand coach and discover what we can do for you!